South Park Scene South Park Scene

where the clothes different to avoid a lawsuit?

I dunno if that would be considered parody... but I was still very good... 9 out of 10... just tom might get in trouble!

Keith responds:

I dont think it was a parody, I think it was more like a tribute sorta. Also I apologize for not putting in that Matt Stone and Trey Parker and the owners of all South Park characters and anything that is in South Park. Also sorry Tom.

Mario Farts Uphill Mario Farts Uphill

Come on... whats up?

I loved Ignorence is Bliss it is even on my favorites... this just makes me second guess that... were you high?

New Numa New Numa

The More I Watch it The More I Like it!

I have to say I hated it at first... but the more I watch it the more the music and dancing gets stuck in my head...

Magic library Magic library

great game for typing practice

good job this game is great for accurate typing practice and you got to be fast... I love it!

Power Ball game Power Ball game

Awesome Concept

I like the concept although... I highly doubt 2 kids could pull it off let alone anyone in real life... only thing I would add would be more control over the strength of the swing... or at least a easier understandable way to do it... cuz I couldn't figure it out.
-xacrox

Zombie Shooter 3 Zombie Shooter 3

is it possible to get past round 1

I shot the zombies in both the head and stomach didn't miss one and I still didn't get enough points to pass to round 2

Matt-G responds: